Thursday 16 April 2009

HANDMADE CAMBRIDGE FAIR

I finally managed to download the pics for the Handmade Cambridge!

Here is my stall! I wasn't as prepared as I would have liked to be and space was limited, but considering it was my first time at a craft fair I don't think I did bad at all!

I do hope to be better prepared for the next one but with all that is going on, its gonna be a tough one! For more pics of this fair and other events just click on the photo link on the right.

I did meet some really nice people and saw some really nice stuff and have a bit of a wish list which I don't have £ for cause I am so strapped lately, specially with the baby coming in less than 2 months!

We will be at the Handmade Oxford Craft Fair in November!

Let me know if you were there & if you enjoyed it!

Monica xx

3 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

your stall looks great! organised, bright, welcoming.

Monica said...

thank you! hopefully everyone had the same opinion! xxx

Jo Hannah said...

Looking good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...