Friday 20 February 2009

I WON TICKETS!!!

Yay! I won a pair of tickets for the Baby Show in Excel next week end!

I entered a competition through the Clearly Herbal Parents and Tots Club newsletter which you can join here .

Since Stefan was born I have been going every year, sometimes twice a year to find out about all the new cool stuff for babies & kids, have some fun, get some freebies but most important of all... buy wipes!

You might wonder why do I go to buy wipes?

Well, when you want the best for your baby you will do what you can! I go specially to buy Clearly Herbal wipes, when I go to the shows, I buy as many as I can and there is a discount the more you buy at their stand plus I save p&p as I take them straight away.

I have been using their Natural Wipes for almost 3 years now and am delighted!

This is why! Look at what they have:

*Alcohol and lanolin-free – making them suitable for even the most sensitive skin
*Finest tea tree oil and aloe vera have soothing and healing properties which help to treat, heal and prevent nappy rash
*Purified and de-ionized water - All minerals and chemicals are removed from the water to make it mild and pure so it will not dry out the skin and makes it suitable for use on sensitive skin and by eczema sufferers
*Aromatherapy of chamomile and lavender is perfume-free and will not sting even when applied to cracked skin
*Green Tea is a natural antioxidant that helps promote the body’s healing process and protects the skin against the causes of nappy rash
*High quality cotton-enriched cloth is soft, strong and gentle on baby skin

Most importantly for me they are free from SLS, Parabens, Alcohol, perfume and chlorine!

I am very excited about getting their new Bamboo Wipes! They are also biodegradable!

I took the following info from their website to help you out if you haven't heard about bamboo wipes:

Why Bamboo?

*Protective
Unlike other anti-microbial fabrics, which require a chemical treatment; bamboo fabric is naturally anti-microbial and requires no harmful chemicals. It contains an agent, "bamboo kun", that prevents bacteria from cultivating on it.

*Eco-friendly
Cloth made from bamboo fiber is 100% natural and made through a high-tech process without the addition of any chemical additives. Consequently, it can be 100% biodegraded and will be naturally broken down in soil by microorganisms and sunshine.

Did you know…
Bamboo is one of the world’s most prolific and fastest-growing plants, and is able to reach maturity in about four years, compared to the typical 25 to 70 years for most commercial tree species. Bamboo is planted and grown on farms that have been in agricultural use for generations. The kind of bamboo used for fabrics and wood products is not the same kind of bamboo eaten by panda bears and none of the fibre comes from tropical forests.

Now you can see why I am excited!

They are excellent to use & have minimum impact on the enviroment compared to normal wipes. I also put the packaging in my recyclin bin and use them responsibly (to save money & the enviroment!)

So yes I recommend these wipes! I wished everyone would switch from all the rubbish wipes out there to these!

Just pick up your packet of wipes & read the ingredients!!!! You will see what I mean. Skin is our largest organ and it absorbs everything we put on it, so don't start filling your babies bodies with junk from the start!

Also this company was started by a concerned mum & to this day the family is still running it! So its good to know that you are buying from people that care & supporting their efforts to make this world a better place!

If you want more info and to find out where you can buy these from visit their website http://www.clearlyherbal.com/ these are now available in various countries, if not in yours, give them a shout to let them know and maybe they will be very soon!

Here is a pic of what the wipes look like!

Always researching to give the best to my babies & now you can benefit too from my time!

Monica xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...