Monday 30 March 2009

Our very first event!


Charity Fun Day @ Memorial Green Hall, Essex CM11, UK in aid of Wish Upon A Star Children's Charity

Our very 1st stall at an event! It was great fun!

I was extremely nervous but once I was there it was fine, as this was my first and very last minute I hadn't made my "proper table cloth yet!
I have a very inventive idea for my table cloth which I will tell you about when I start doing it, but its definately meant to catch people's atention!
On the photo I was still getting stuff ready!
We didn't have that many visitors because it was a horrible rainy day but I still made sales and had a lot of fun! I was really tired at the end though...all the bending carrying and standing made me amazingly tired! I am 29 weeks pregnant though so its to be expected!
I met some lovely people and had a few laughs!
For details of events coming up go here or click on the link on the right hand side of the blog.
For more photos of the event go to our flickr events slideshow.
Monica xx
PS. Don't forget you can still enter our give away this month!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...