Friday 3 April 2009

HANDMADE CRAFT FAIR INVITATION!

We are very excited to be attending our first ever HANDMADE only craft fair! Also extremely nervous as I havent had as much time as I wanted to prepare for it!!!
Well, having just recently started the business recently, being 30 weeks pregnant, preparing to move and having my almost 3 yr old son running around its been tough! Having good & tough times with my hormones all over the place!
I will be there though, will be great to get feedback from customers and get a feel for it all.
I have many items made, although not on the internet shops as I haven't had the time to put them there, they look lovely, I am just very demanding of myself and wanted to have more stuff ready. I tried to have many different things made to represent what I do!
I do have many more things to make and can't wait to have a full shop with all my items and ideas!
I am very pleased though, apart from throwing myself into the deep end, I have managed to get my stuff accepted to be stocked in a shop! So I must be doing something right!
Hope to see you at the fair! Monica xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For a list of this years events go here.
We will be at table # 7 - the second green one on your left as you come in.
FIRST 200 VISITORS GET A FREE HANDMADE GOODIE BAG!!!

Event: Craft Fair - HANDMADE @ Cambridge
Time: 11am - 5pm Admission: Free
Address: Cambridge Guildhall, Market Square, Cambridge CB2 3QJ
Supported Charity: Blue Cross

PARKING
There are several car parks in the city centre of Cambridge, please visit this link for details and prices -
http://www.cambridge.gov.uk/ccm/navigation/transport-and-streets/parking/ . You can also use the Park and
Ride service which departs from several locations on the outskirts of the city, please visit this link for more
information. http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/transport/around/parkandride/ .The cost will be far lower than
parking in the city all day.

PUBLIC TRANSPORT
TRAIN – The train station is a walk of just over a mile from the Guildhall. Buses and taxis also run from the
station to the city centre
BUS – Drummer Street bus station is 5 minutes away from the Guildhall.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...