Monday 13 July 2009

I was awarded the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!

I have been absent lately, my little lady has been keeping me all to herself! I am immersed in her little world and havent had time for anything!!! So today I checked my emails which I havent touched for a few days now and there it was...

Wahey! I have been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award!

Awarded to me by The Crystal Lady !!!

Now the rules...
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that love and/or have newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
4. Use the One Lovely Blog award picture from my blog, on your blog to let everyone know that you have one lovely Blog!

Now here I go on the search of 15 blogs....oh dear...let me see now....

1 comment:

Kirsty Marie said...

That's so great, congrats!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...