Friday 22 January 2010

£10 Gift Card in the post???

I just got my post half an hour ago & one of the letters felt like it had a card in it... I thought this was strange since I wasn't expecting anything like that!

When I opened the letter it had a £10 Tesco gift card in it!!! Yay!!!
This month has been a tough one because of Christmas & New Year's and we are "so fortunate" in this family to have birthdays on the 2nd, 5th and 9th of January too, so needless to say that January is a downer for us but this year it was a massive downer because of some other stuff too... but that is a whole other story!

Anyways, this £10 Tesco gift card, that I had forgotten about, is VERY welcome right now!!!

I will tell you how this gift card has come about... I signed up for a website called Valued Opinions, you sign up, tell them a bit about yourself and your household and consequently they send you surveys that match your profile.

The surveys are always interesting for me, many about baby or kids stuff considering I have small children and they always have a reward. I have been doing them as they come, never takes longer than a few minutes & the rewards have been adding up, £1 here, 50p there, £2.00 over there.

Eventually when you get to £10 & you can request voucher for loads of shops (eg.Marriott, Amazon.co.uk, Tesco, John Lewis, HMV, Marks & Spencer, Boots, Argos, Waitrose Wine Direct, Ocado, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridges, Outfit, Topman, Topshop and Wallis.) or you can donate it to your chosen charity!

Its great for getting some extra £££ to treat yourself, your kids or to put them aside for some extra dosh for Christmas! Who knows, it might even come at a time when it comes in really handy for some groceries!

I thought I could share this with you, as it might be of some use! I belong to a few survey websites but this one is by far the best & not a waste of time at all.

Join in here: www.valuedopinions.co.uk

Good Luck - The more details you fill in on the questionnaire the more relevant surveys you get!

Monica x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...