Thursday 14 October 2010

Temporary:Secretary Review



I  got this beautiful flower bracelet last week from the Temporary:Secretary, it looked pretty on their website but it is truly stunning in real life!!! I do have teeny tiny wrists though so I need to adjust it but even wearing it loose I got so many compliments on it!

The big flower with the sparkly stone in the middle certainly catches everyone's attention, costing £14.00 its worth every penny! :)

I went on www.temporary-secretary.com yet again and I am coveting soooo many pieces of jewellery, I couldn't fit them all in this post so I chose just these two to show you...

 

They have so many awesome bits on there though! I'm also loving these pink rose stud earrings, teddy bears picnic necklace and this light as a feather necklace!

I seriously could go on and on!! Maybe Father Christmas will bring me some of these beauties this year ;) (hint, hint, hope my family and friends read this!)

Monica x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...