Wednesday 30 March 2011

Three by Nine Meme - Monica

We’ve been tagged by the lovely Joanne Dewberry on this meme, thank you, I do love memes, specially like these that are easy to do and it lets you know a little bit more about me!

I did cheat on some of the answers by giving more than 3 answers but hey, what's the worst that could happen right?!

Three names I go by: Monica, Mon (Not particularly fond of it but all my friends call me this so what can I do?! ;) ) and Mama/ Mummy/ Angel (1st one is what BooBoo calls me, 2nd is what My Funny Bunny calls me as he's older and 3rd is what my husband has always called me, although I am for from an angel! ;) )  There are more names I go by but they are very embarrassing!!

Three places I’ve lived: Portugal, West London and now Essex

Three places I’ve worked: Planet Organic, Joslin Rowe and My Funny Bunny of course!

Three things I love to watch: Cougar Town, Raising Hope, True Blood (and I'm a sucker for Disney movies!!)

Three places I’ve been and love: Spain, Portugal and South Africa…. I'm a sun addict!

Three people that email me regularly: My mum, PRs and SPAM!

Three things I love to eat: Stuffed Squid my mums style, Torta de Cenoura da Avo Nene and Cozido a Portuguesa! Here I am really showing my Portugueseness! Lol

Three people I think will respond: Emily, Gadget Dad and FunnyBanana (Authors on this Blog!)

Three things I’m looking forward to:
Our next family trip to South Africa and to Portugal, seeing my business grow and my kids thrive and grow! And my mum and dad's wedding!! (finally!!!!)

Monica xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...