Tuesday 31 May 2011

End of the Road

That’s me finished my stint as a My Funny Bunny author, I’ve enjoyed every minute of it! I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my posts. If you do want to read more from me (shameless plug) you can find me over at Curly&Candid.

Now while I have your attention I want to ask you if you’ve ever really explored the MFB blog?
Here you have a fantastic opportunity to not only read more about Monica (the brains and beauty behind it all) but also find fantastic, interesting and useful info for you and your family. There is a wealth of reviews, useful discount codes (let’s face it, we all like to save a few pounds where we can!), and great pieces from Monica and her talent team of guest authors. The MFB Blog is a great standalone site but also links to the truly fantastic My Funny Bunny online shop, a collection of must have items for pregnancy, birth, baby and beyond! I know Monica pretty well and am positive that nothing hits MFB’s shelves that she wouldn’t use with her own brood. MFB has a fantastic range of clothing, skincare items, accessories, toys, nursery items, gifts and more. So, stop reading now and go and explore! Have a proper look around the blog and visit the shop for a chance to see some gorgeous items at very reasonable prices. Monica – thanks for having me! It’s been a blast :)

Nicki
________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to thank Nicki for being part of our family on MFB, she is a great writer and a pleasure to have!

If you are a talented writer and wish to show off your skills by becoming part of our Blog family, please do get in touch :)

Monica xx

1 comment:

Nicki Cawood said...

Thanks again Monica! I can't wait to see who else signs up to guest post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...