Tuesday 10 February 2009

HANDMADE CAMBRIDGE FAIR

Yaaayy!

We are going to the handmade cambridge fair! All confirmed!
Its very exciting, I will be sharing a 10ft table with funnybanana!
If you are interested in exhibiting there is still a limited amount of 8ft tables left, just email Deepa on handmadefairs@gmail.com for an application form but do it fast as they won't be around for lon!
Its in Cambridge, England, UK on the 4th of April 2009!
If you wanna know more about it and see who is gonna be there make sure you visit their blog! http://handmadecambridge.blogspot.com/
I am waiting for my exhibitor pack to come, as soon as I get that I will share more with you!
Yaaay! Our first ever craft fair! So excited!
If anyone has any hints and tips they wanna share please do it in the comments.
If there are loads, I will do a post with all your tips and put your etsy name next to your hint! ;)
Monica xxx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...