Sunday 22 March 2009

I am a FABRIC ADDICT!!!!





Ok I am now officially a fabric addict... they say the first step to getting cure is owning up to your addiction but I am definately not gonna get cured.

I had a bit of a little fetish for japanese fabric but never gave in due to the fact that I just couldn't find a good selection at the right price...well now I have!

I have been extremely busy making all sorts of new stuff to "properly launch" My Funny Bunny, going at it full swing now. Got a fair next w/e and the w/e after and really have to go for it!!!!

We have loads of new stuff coming up which is really exciting and amazing but I am first gonna go to the shows and then put it up on Misi (in £) and Etsy (in $)! So for a sneak preview you will have to visit us at the Handmade Cambridge Fair!

So there you have it, my beautiful new fabrics (I borrowed the pics, hope they don't mind!), I bought them just half an hour ago and I allready so anxious to get them! Apparently they post them out the next day by 1st class so should get them in time to make lots of goodies!
I will also have a sneak preview of our next give away donator soon, so keep an eye out!
Don't forget you can still enter this months give away here!!
Ta for now! Monica xxx

3 comments:

TiLT said...

cute fabric...love the piggies!!

Anonymous said...

Those are all so cute! I just got some of that owl fabric myself! :D Hahahaha. I totally know what you mean about being a fabric addict O_o it's taking over my house!

urban craft said...

I too am a fabric addict but you got some good ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...