Just think of the times when you turn around and your little one managed to get on top of something really high and she is imagining she is a bird! Stressed yet?
Naturally when I saw these stress busting tips I was interested in having a read and also sharing them with you!
Top 10 stress busting tips
- Visualize a time when you were completely relaxed and happy – revisit it during stressful times
- Stop and think – often stress make us react without fully exploring our options
- Take ten – whether at home or work, ten minutes of fresh air will help you gain some perspective
- Be good to yourself – be your own best friend and reward yourself for working hard, even if it’s just a tasty cake and nice cuppa
- Go with it – often events occur that are out of our control, but try not to panic. It’s surprising how often good things come out of an unexpected situation
- Give yourself time – being late is a common cause of stress
- Just say no – it’s better than promising something you cannot deliver or will resent doing
- Keep it simple – do you really need eight different types of vegetable with your roast dinner?
- Smile and socialize with cheerful people - Happy people generate happy feelings!
- Have a laugh – call a friend and lighten the load. You don’t have to be miserable, even when you’re stressed!