Wednesday 26 August 2009

What to get my 19 Yr old brother????

Ok, I officially have a crisis...
Its my youngest brothers birthday on the 28th of this month and I haven't managed to get him anything yet...yes, I know, I have 2 days... I have already told him his gift might be late.

He is the hardest to buy a gift for out of my 3 brothers...so far I have managed to give him a tshirt or footie stuff on EVERY special occasion...I officially suck now!

Last Christmas I asked my mum and apparently he wanted some bling, some "man" earrings to be exact, so I went in search and bought him two pairs...for me they all looked the same but he seemed to be pretty pleased.

Its now his 19th birthday and being the big sister I wanted to give him a meaningful present, although I am strapped for cash and can't afford much right now, I want this present to be different!

I thought of some dog tags with a custom message, something like "Big Little Bro" because he is the youngest of us but yet the biggest! I have looked on Misi, Etsy, Coriandr, Artfire, Zibbet, Folksy and up to now no luck!!!!

I am really up for suggestions! Some ladies in Twitter suggested IwantOneofThose.com and I went there but couldn't see anything that wouldn't be tossed a side (within budget) so I quit on there!

I have no clue though!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Please help!!!

Hi Ho Hi Ho to work I go.....

Monica xxx

1 comment:

Joy said...

Why dont you put a `want` in the `custom` bit on etsy. You should be able to get something bespoke as per what you put in your post. I am sure there are lots of jewelery folk out there that would find it no problem.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...