Wednesday 29 September 2010

Meet our author - Blondie

If you haven't noticed already we have some new peeps helping us deliver to you an exciting blog which will help you make parenting an easier and more fun ride!

Now you will get to meet Blondie which will be sharing with us her new mummy ramblings and reviews! Glad to have her with us.

Now over to Blondie...
Monica x

Blondie and Blondie Boy

Hi y'all! 

I'm Blondie and I'm Mommy to 8 1/2 month old Blondie Boy and wife to my Scottish NotBlondeHusband. As you might have guessed from the "y'all" and "mommy," I'm American, but have been living in Scotland since 2004. Our family is spread across the UK, US and Thailand so I started blogging to keep them updated on what we've been up to and since becoming a first time Mom my blog's morphed into something much more babycentric.

Right now I'm on maternity leave and loving playing, loving and learning with my wee boy. We are a cloth diaper (nappy) household, with occasional disposables and I make all of Blondie Boy's food and am enjoying altering recipes to make them hypoallergenic and baby friendly. Blondie Boy has eczema so we are very careful to make sure it doesn't flare up more than we can control.

I love to travel and I can't wait to show Blondie Boy what all is out there in this big, bad world. I hope y'all will enjoy what I have to say and I can't wait to hear feedback from y'all, too!

(Photography credit: Kortnee Kate Photography)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...