Tuesday 9 November 2010

Dark and Dreary to Fun and Cheery?


Since the clocks went back two weeks ago it's been getting dark so early here!  It hasn't helped that it's been persistently grey and rainy either.  My go-to free activity with Blondie Boy used to be a walk at the country park or a walk around The Glasgow Fort to go window shopping, but now as it's getting bleaker, colder and darker I'm at a loss at what to do outside the home, but is still free.

Any ideas of what to do with a very active 10 month old that doesn't cost anything?  I guess I could just bundle him up and hit up the park if it is dry, but does anyone have any other ideas?  Most I've seen are for older children.

Blondie

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

The only thing I can suggest is finding out what free groups are available in your area - Family Information Service (or the Scottish equivalent, I'm not sure) should be able to help. We go to a music & movement group, which Squeaky's getting a lot more out of now she's mobile.

Squeaky's 9 1/2 months old, and I'm having much the same problem in finding things to do, so I'll be watching out for replies too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...