Tuesday 9 November 2010

Tesco Super Fit Nappies Review

Tesco have come out with brand new "upgrade" to their Tesco Super Fit nappies, they are now slimmer, lighter, with a better fit and less bulk between the legs making them great for baby’s daily adventures. From playing and stretching to crawling and climbing, they offer freedom of movement and comfort.

Using ultra-absorbent Maxi Dry technology, there is no compromise on absorbency even with a thinner design. They offer excellent protection against leaks and maximum performance which mean peace of mind for mums and dryness for little explorers.

They seem to work the same way as more expensive brands without the hefty price tag, I liked them just the same as the ones I normally use but my husband was more partial to our current ones. I think you should give them a try and see what you think.

With my boy (when he was a baby) we had a lot of trouble with leaks, no matter what nappies we used, it would just happen!! Changing sheets in the middle of the night wasn't great specially when it was the 2nd or 3rd time and I'd run out of clean ones! 

Now with my little girl I have never had that problem, so for me these worked the same as the expensive ones but at around £2+ saving compared to the brand I use for the pack of 26.

So give them a try and see what you think, every baby is different in my experience, so if you really do have to use disposable nappies why not save yourself some ££?!

Available at your local (UK) Tesco or online at www.tesco.com

Verdict Summary:
Seems to work the same as the more expensive brand I use, for a saving of around £2.25 for a packet of 26! It all adds up. I say it gets a 8/10

Monica xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...