Saturday 5 February 2011

Grandpa in my Pocket Volume 3: Mr Marvelloso’s Magic Tricks DVD Review

We got a copy of Grandpa in my Pocket Volume 3: Mr Marvelloso’s Magic Tricks DVD in the post to review and our (almost) 5 year old boy wouldn't stop pestering me to put it on... eventually I gave in to all the jumping around waving the dvd in my face and put it on.

My Funny Bunny watched from beginning to end (with a couple of breaks for snacks) with lots of laughter and calling me to see what grandpa was doing in amazement!

I did find myself stopping what I was doing to see what grandpa was gonna do next too!

I do like Grandpa in my Pocket as it is entertaining but also educational, it teaches lots of things like not being greedy and other things. The characters are great and very good actors too.

This DVD definitely gets a 10/10 from me and my little boy!

Monica x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...