Thursday 8 March 2012

Hungry Much?

I'm sure you will agree it's yummy...

In preparation for our new boutique, I finally got all my peas in a pod and am launching our very first dress!

Our  fabulous Facebook fans helped pick a name for this design, after all the suggestions we chose to call it our Kelly Dress and this one is in Sweet Pea.


As you know I love pastels and bright colours so this combination for me is absolutely stunning, it did take me aaaaages to choose it as there we so many choices, after all this is to be our best ever dress in our collection but I think I made the right choice!

I would love to know what you think.

The Kelly Dress in Sweet Pea is available in 6-12 months, 12-18 months, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 years.

M x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...