Friday 9 April 2010

If you don't like it...Work it baby!!!


I wasn't happy with the look of my website (www.myfunnybunny.co.uk), it doesn't have the fun & fresh feel that my products have... it was getting me down & I wasn't motivated to add more products to it :( which obviously isn't good!


I bought some new equipment to use to take the product photos & did some more research into shopping platform that could host my shop... just a few days or so ago I found what I believe to be the right thing!


Now we are busy setting it up & as soon as the new equipment arrives we are gonna retake as many product photos as possible to put it all up nicely for you!


Got loads more to work on, leaflets, graphic design, copy writing, etc... the list goes on!!! On top of dealing with everything else! lol

So here is a screen shot of what we are working on... I hope you like the new look which is what I wanted all along! Fresh & Fun!!

Let me know what you think!

If there is anyone who would like to help by contributing in some way just let me know! ;)


Monica xx

3 comments:

icklebabe_com said...

I really really love it, its fresh and up to date and looks easy to navigate...well done!

chellemaca said...

The site looks fresh and user friendly . I think it depicts what you're about. great job!

MrsVikkitoria said...

I think its coming along a treat. I know I'm stating the obvious, but a good quality Macro Lens for photographing your items is well worth the investment. Also, buy some scrapbooking paper to use as backgrounds for photos, I've seen it work beautifully over at bakerella.com Go have a look. She has a FAQ section too on photos which is helpful.

Sorry if I'm teaching you how to suck eggs. Be happy to help, let me know.

MD xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...