Tuesday 9 November 2010

Tommee Tippee Explora ® Easy Drink Cup Review


Explora Easy Drink Cup Features:
Advance-flo technology for easy drinking
Unique soft-flex spout protects gums
Easy to hold handles
Hygiene Cap
Truly non spill & leak proof
explora® learning to drink the easy way
BPA Free
Easy to hold with non detachable handles

I got one of these cups to try out with Boo Boo, I must say that I have quite a large collection of all different cups and beakers, mainly to the trial and error I went through... so I have many cups I don't like but I use them because I can't bear just throwing them away!


I in fact also have the old version of these Tommee Tippee cups and although they were good, these are even better and more mummy friendly. I say mummy friendly because they are easier to clean and most definitely easier to open! The previous cups and some of other brands have a "push in" lid which is all very well to close if you have a flat surface to put them on and do strength on but if you are on the go... not so good! The worse part is when you need to open them...you have to pry them apart and most of the time you get milk or whatever is inside them all over the place!!! Never mind if you have long nails :(

Well... these are screw lids, no not leaky screw lids, nice and leakless!! Nice and easy to close and open, so you can just stand anywhere you want, not next to the sink.

I like the fact that they are BPA free too, and it looks like all of their feeding products are, its great to know that my child isn't getting contaminated with rubbish chemicals.

Boo Boo tried them out and she likes them, they are easy to hold, drink out of and are quite easy for her to put them back on the table with no toppling over thanks to the rubbery "lip" at the bottom which also prevents them from being pushed off the table unintentionally.

Available in most supermarkets and on www.tommeetippee.com where they also have some videos and info to show you how the cup works.

Verdict:
I have very often washed this cup straight away to be used straight after despite having mountains of cups and beakers in the cupboard! I am definitely going to buy the Easy drink Beaker and going to investigate into the sports drinkers they have.

Pros:
  • One of the most important things is that they are easy to use & clean!!!
  • BPA Free
  • Easy to hold handles
Cons:
  • It would be great if manufacturers could have collection points or freepost address for the recycling of bottles and the like, because what do you do with them when you don't need them anymore? They just end up going in the rubbish. I think consumers would really like that, what do you think?
I give this cup a 9/10

Monica x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...