Thursday 16 February 2012

Kids can fly!

We are getting some new stuff in preparing to our new boutique opening and we would like to give all our customers a chance to get their hands on the good stuff before it actually arrives!

Kids imagination is huge and we as parents should encourage it, with role play, dressing up and helping them create stories and all those fun things.

Kids love dressing up and very often get so glued to a costume or piece of 'fairytale' clothing that they don't want to take it off when you want to go out! If it hasn't happened to you don't worry, it will!!

I regularly get this with my 2 and a half year old girl, she has one of these and very often doesn't want to take it off, she calls it her princess skirt and she does look like a princess twirling around in it everywhere bless her.


With this in mind, when I saw this set I just couldn't resist!!! I can imagine my kids wanting to 'fly' everywhere and they will look so cute in matching outfits, don't you think?

I am taking pre orders for these now, make sure you don't miss out as they are going fast, you can see what sizes we have left on our facebook page here and order straight on there!

M x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...