Wednesday 23 February 2011

Cybermummy 2011 Sponsorship Opportunity

Me after a very long day!
CyberMummy 2011, is the UK’s premier blogging conference devoted to parent bloggers and this year I would like to attend for the very first time!

If you don't know much about me already from reading the blog or stalking me on twitter, I am a work at home mum to a lovely bossy 20 month old and a precious almost 5 year old boy!

I am looking for an awesome company to sponsor me to attend Cybermummy 11!

In exchange for sponsorship, I can offer a variety of services, all detailed below.

Cost of sponsorship:
A CyberMummy 2011 ticket – £103.15
Travel (from Essex to London & Return) – £40
Total: £143.15

Services Offered:
  • A badge on our blog with your company logo stating you are our Cybermummy 2011 sponsor that will be displayed until end of October 2011. (worth £160)
  • All posts relating to Cybermummy 2011 will have you mentioned as a sponsor. (worth ££)
  •  An introductory post to our readers about your company and products and the fact that you are our CyberMummy Sponsor. (worth £50)
  • 2 blog posts about your products on this blog to be done throughout 2011. (worth £60)
  • Numerous tweets about your sponsorship of me to attend Cybermummy 11 and retweets of any of your Company’s tweets that I feel are relevant to my audience. (worth £100)
  •  I will be your Company’s representative at the CyberMummy 11 conference, wearing a branded badge that you supply and informing other parent bloggers about your business (worth £££)
Total: Over £600 of services and exposure including the invaluable representation of your brand to other parent bloggers at the Cybermummy 2011 the UK's Premier Blogger Conference!

If you would like to sponsor me or have any queries, then please get in touch by email adminATmyfunnybunny.com , with a deal as good as this you better be quick and not delay!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Monica

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...